CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 19, 2010

EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR U...

look into my eyes u will see
what u mean to me
search ur heart search ur soul
and when u find me there u'll search no more
dont tell me its not worth dyin' for
u know its true
everything i do, i do it for u..
look into ur heart u will find
there's nothing there to hide
take me as i am teke my life
i would give it all i would sacrifice
dont tell me its not worth fightin' for
i cant help it there's nothin' i want more
everything i do, i do it for u
ya, its true
everything i do, i do it for u
there's no love like ur love
and no other could give more love
there's nowhere unless u're there
all da time all da way
oh u cant tell me its not worth tryin' for
i cant help it there's nothin' i want more
i would fight for u i'd lie for u
walk da wire for u
ya i'll die for u
ya know its true
everything i do, i do it for u...

0 comments: